Saturday 11 July 2015

REVIEW: Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream

This time last year, I reviewed the Nivea Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream, and to summarise, it did not suit my skin type at all. For those who don't know, my skin type is combination with minor acne break outs, and I found the moisturiser to be too oily.

This time around, I picked up the oil free version made for oily to combination skin, which was 100% a better fit for my skin type.



 My t-zone tends to get oily throughout the day, and I found that this moisturiser minimised that. I'm not saying that I don't have to use oil blotting sheets every now and again, but the Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream has definitely reduced shine compared to other moisturisers I've used in the past. It even held well on my holiday in Thailand against the ridiculous humidity and heat.

It has a very light, typical Nivea scent which isn't too offensive and leaves the skin feeling very smooth. As with the previous Nivea moisturiser that I reviewed, I am very fond of the packaging - very simple and clean (and it helps that green is my favourite colour) - and although this tube only contains 50ml, a little of this product goes a long way. I use a pea size amount twice a day and have been using this product for a couple months with still plenty left in the tube. 

I would recommend this moisturiser for anyone with oily/combination skin, and at only £3.99, it's definitely worth a try.

A link to this product can be found HERE.

-Blanc

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment