Saturday 5 September 2015

WISHLIST/BACK 2 SCHOOL: Backpacks

It's back to school season y'all and I'm always on the hunt for the perfect backpack. Most of you have probably already started school, but hopefully this will still help those who haven't found your ideal backpack yet (or maybe you just want more bags - no harm in feeding your bag addiction). Even if you're no longer in school or university, it's always a good idea to have at least one backpack in your wardrobe.

Backpacks for School '15
L-R: Faux leather fold-over Asos £30 // Faux leather buckles Asos £25 // Quilted Religion (on Asos) £28 // Silver crackle finish Asos £22 // Grey faux leather Asos £12 // Mock croc Asos £25
My perfect university backpack criteria:
  • affordable
  • durable
  • spacious enough/ the right shape to fit my laptop and folders - that means I'm focusing more on rectangular backpacks and mostly staying away from bags with drawstrings
  • water resistant - you never know when you're going to be caught in the rain in London without an umbrella
  • versatile enough to suit any outfit
  • has at least one interior or exterior pocket - for all the little things I carry around
As you can probably see, I'm a fan of black bags - they're the safest colour that won't clash with anything you're wearing.Faux leather also does the trick most of the time in protecting my notes from the rain (it's the worst having all those notes you spent hours on ruined by rainwater). Oh and a quick tip when looking for backpacks: it's always worth looking at the men's section -  they tend to be bigger and simpler design wise as well. I find that Asos has the best selection and variety of backpacks, and the free shipping is always a bonus.

-Blanc-

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment