Sunday 17 March 2013

TREND: Dungarees/Pinafores

sorry for bad webcam quality
I've wanted some dungarees for the longest time but me being picky and stingey, I never found the perfect pair. But recently I bought 3 pairs from the East End Thrift Store and I'm slowly becoming obsessed with them. I'm also still on the lookout for some cheap denim pinafores/skirt dungarees as well. Both pinafores and dungarees seem to be cropping up in all the highstreet stores:

Asos also have a great selection (click here).

I can't wait for summer so I can wear them with little crop tops but for now, I've been layering jumpers under them. I'll try and post some sets later this week on how I would style dungarees/pinafores. But for now, here are some inspiration posts for styling them:
















[photos from tumblr]

-Blanc

(PS. follow me on tumblr and polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment