Sunday 24 March 2013

STYLING: Dungarees

Continuing on from my last post, I've created 2 sets on how I would style dungarees depending on the season, or should I say weather (considering that spring seems to mean nothing here in London. It's the end of march and it's started snowing again!).


I thought this would be a great summer outfit - totally reminds me of my childhood in the 90s and makes me super nostalgic. But to keep things from being too childish, I though a bandeau would be nice to wear under the dungaree dress to subtly show a bit of skin. And if you live somewhere very hot it would keep you much cooler than an extra layer like a t-shirt. Oh, and the jelly sandals seem to be an upcoming trend; I've seen them both on Asos and Topshop online so far.



But for now, I'll have to make do with an outfit similar to this one. I have been wearing my dungarees with a thick knit jumper, a pair if tights with some over the knee socks layered over and a winter coat.

I hope you liked the sets guys :-) .

-Blanc

(P.S. feel free to follow me on polyvore)

No comments:

Post a Comment