Friday 13 September 2013

NEW IN: Back To Muji

So I've been back to school for about a week and a half and let me tell you, it's been crazy hectic. So much university stuff to do before deadlines which is why I missed a blog post last week. I will try and queue some posts up this weekend but I'm super busy so we'll have to see.

Anyhow, this is my late back-to-school haul. I went to Muji the day before school started but I realised I needed a couple more things so I went back that weekend. This post probably won't be the most exciting recently I've gotten into shopping for pretty stationery. You might find a reoccurring theme of simple, clear and white:

B5 Spiral Bound Notebook £1.25 (buy online HERE)

I like to use these as planners for both homework and non-homework (e.g. extracurricular activities, meetings etc). I hate carrying around dead weight, my school bag's heavy enough as it is, so I prefer these over the planner they give to us at school since they're super light and small.

*I will be doing a DIY on these soon so look out for that post!

Glue Stick £0.95 (buy online HERE)

Just a small gluestick that's cheap (although I think it's still twice the price of it in Japan).

Acrylic Folding Ruler £2.50 (buy online HERE)

I needed a ruler that was long enough for when I draw graphs in Physics but still portable and this was so perfect. To be honest though, I thought this was only 99p but no regrets.

Earplugs £2.50 (buy online HERE)

Okay, I could have probably gotten these a lot cheaper elsewhere but they were by the till and look how pretty the case is. I find myself distracted a lot when I'm trying to study in anywhere but the library in school so I bought these so that I can block out any background noise. They don't completely block out sound but do a good enough job so that normal talk sounds muffled and doesn't distract me.

Steel Hole Punch £3.50 (buy online HERE)

I've wanted this for ages and finally decided to buy one - my current hole puncher is blunt and this was too perfect and looks great in my room. It also has one of those pull out template paper guides so you don't have to fold your paper in half to get the holes to center.

Scibble Pad £0.90 (buy online HERE)

A cheap and cheerful notepad to scribble down any memos or particularly great for when I'm doing maths homework and need to do any working out.

Office Set Large £5.50 (buy online HERE)

Okay, this was totally overpriced and unnecessary but I bought it only for the hole puncher in the set. I've been looking for one like that for ages: one that's smaller and lighter than a regular hole puncher but still punches two holes. I actually do like the rest of the set as well (as I said, I love anything clear), so it wasn't a total waste of money.



I love Muji products, the simple minimalism is completely up my alley but everything's so overpriced *cries*. Hopefully I'll be able to go to Japan one day and get more things from Muji for way cheaper.
-Blanc

follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. ahh I love these! perfect for going back to uni

    http://ohmyprettylittlelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete