Friday 17 April 2015

BTS: Blue Without You

I finally got around to finishing editing this behind-the-scenes video for Carrie's photoshoot back in October (it actually only took a couple of hours to edit but my laptop broke down blah blah blah). This photoshoot was so long ago that I don't really remember much from it, apart from Mori and Rosie (the models/my friends) freezing to death and me panicking trying to both take behind the scenes footage and also photos for my instagram whilst trying to not get in the way.



(sorry about the low quality; I forgot my camera on the day and had to film on my phone)

Carrie's uploaded a couple of the final shots HERE. HERE and HERE and also make sure to follow my instagram because I've uploaded a lot of photos from this shoot and I have more to come.
We had another photoshoot last week so I have another behind the scenes video to edit, but I don't know when I'm going to get around to doing that seeing as how it took me months to finish this one and I have exams coming up (SOS).
.
-Blanc

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment