Monday 6 April 2015

NEW IN/OUTFIT: Spring Fuzzball


I'm so happy with my recent purchase from H&M: this super soft fuzzy cropped jumper. Yes, this jumper was on sale for only £5! After deliberating over whether to buy a size XS or S (which meant I tried on both a ridiculous number of times), I decided that an XS was too form fitting for my taste and I find that fuzzy jumpers that are too tight can unfortunately make you look bulky.

Jumper H&M (link HERE in pink) // Skirt Korea 
I was planning on wearing it with a pair of black skinny jeans but unfortunately, none of my jeans fit at the moment (I'm blaming the Freshers' 15), so I settled for a plaid skirt instead, which actually turned out to be more spring-appropriate with the base colour being yellow.


 Sorry for the lack of shoes and other accessories but this blog post wasn't actually planned. This post originally came from an instagram photo that I took, so please excuse the low quality iPhone photos.

I hope y'all are having a great Easter break (hopefully not as revision-filled as mine) and I don't know when my next blog post will be, but until then, feel free to follow me on other social platforms that I tend to keep more upadated.

-Blanc

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment