Friday 21 December 2012

TREND: Holographic

The space trend has been all over the runway for A/W 2012 but I've got to say my favourite sub trend has to be the holographic trend.

I've put together a few items I've seen following the holographic trend by highstreet brands and I would say they're all pretty much quite reasonably priced:


Holographic


1. Asos Vancouver Flatforms £45 £29 // 2. H&M Holographic Sneakers £15 // 3. Urban Outfitters Metallic Phone Clutch  £16  // 4. Models Own Indian Ocean Nail Polish £5 // 5. Urban Outfitters Holographic Nail Polish £6// 6. Asos High Waist Denim Shorts £30 £18 // 7. Asos Petite Skinny Jeans  £40 £24 // 8. Asos Skinny Jeans  £40

I really want a pair of holographic skinny jeans, but if that's too flashy for you, you could always go with more subtle accents such as holographic accessories or nail polish or wear them on a night out instead of during the day. I think I'm generally obsessed with any flashy print/pattern and the holographic trend is above perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment