Thursday 31 July 2014

OUTFIT: The Palace Grounds

Top H&M // Playsuit H&M // Boots Korea (Edae)


I thought a trip to the Gyeongbokgung Palace would also be an opportune time to shoot my outfit, since the palace grounds provided a great back drop. I went for an easy playsuit and a light crop top to cover my shoulders and stop them from burning/tanning in the sun. 

The nude/beige boots are a recent purchase and I thought would be more appropriate than sandals, as the ground was covered with a thin layer of sand. They give me some extra needed height and theoretically should lengthen my legs.
Necklace Forever21 (yes, it annoys me that my necklace is off centre)
 I've been very minimalistic with all my jewellery as Seoul is super humid, making me feel sticky and gross, so I could use as little jewellery to skin contact as possible.
 I bought this playsuit a year or two ago and it was the greatest bargain. I think I got it in the sale for around £2.99 and it's been an absolute dream this holiday, being very light and airy.
An obligatory drink break. There was no air conditioning in the palace grounds and the blazing sun was melting me.
Top Monki // Dress ZaraI // Shoes H&M // Bag Korea (Edae)
This was Carrie's outfit of the day. Be sure to keep an eye on her new youtube channel (HERE), as she will be posting Korea vlogs and possibly an outfits video in the near future. 
Other places to find Carrie: tumblr c4z // twitter @07cwong // instagram @07cwong .

-Blanc

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment