Thursday 24 July 2014

OUTFIT: It's Not Just Black and White




Vest top H&M // Shorts Charity shop find (originally Topshop Boutique) // Shirt H&M // Flatform Sandals Stiu


I planned this outfit with my cousin and somehow I unintentionally ended up looking like I was wearing a playsuit - I guess the matching fabrics of my top and shorts blended well together. All of the pieces were lightweight and flowy, which stopped me overheating in 34°C weather.

Ring from a friend // Watch Casio // Bracelet UO 
 I also found the most perfect pair of flatform sandals in a small store in Hongdae. They weren't cheap but they're pretty unique and I've had loads of compliments on them so far. Because the rest of the outfit is very monochrome, these sandals stand out more and the ring also adds a green accent, along with the shoes.

And of course the compulsory frappuccino for hot summer days.

-Blanc

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment