Thursday 17 July 2014

✈SEOUL TRAVELS: Myeongdong (명동)

Myeongdong is like the Oxford Street of Seoul. It has most of the major international clothing shops (e.g. Zara, H&M, Uniqlo, American Apparel, Forever 21) as well as a number of Korea's well known beauty brands, such as Etude House, Innisfree and Nature Republic.

It's a super busy area with loads of sellers shouting across the streets in Chinese and Japanese as it is a major tourist attraction. Myeondong also hosts numerous small restaurants and cafes and has lots of people selling street food as well.

There's also a cat cafe here (seen in the right photo) which I'm planning on going to with my friend, Carrie.
A-Land is similar in some aspects to Urban Outfitters, and there's a Stylenanda as well in the Lotte Department Store.
 I totally need this mug and notebook; it literally has my name all over it. I hope it's still in A-Land when I go back.
 Everything in Aland was completely lush with a whole collection of holographic clothing and bags.
And Aland also has cute badges and accessories.

-Blanc

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment