Thursday 30 June 2016

OUTFIT: A Cactus Among the Pumpkins

This post is kinda overdue since I went to the Victoria Miro gallery a couple weeks ago but better late than never. The weather in London is killing me with barely any sun and a weird humidity. So this is what I wore in 20 degree weather with a denim jacket and it was pretty much weather perfect - not too cold and not too hot.
Top The Whitepepper (link here) // Culottes Zara // Clutch The Whitepepper // Watch Casio


If you're around in London, I'd definitely recommend going to see 'Yayoi Kusama: All the Eternal Love I Have for the Pumpkins & Chandelier of Grief' exhibition (link here). The mirrored rooms are completely mesmerising. The only tip I would give to you is that you get very little time in the rooms since they only let 2 people in at a time, so be camera ready when they let you in.
I found this top in The Whitepepper's sample sale for £10. Definitely keep an eye on their instagram or facebook page for any other upcoming sample sales because you can get a lot of their clothing for much cheaper there (e.g. this top is still available on their online website but for £20). 
I have been really getting into culottes lately. They're super comfortable and high waisted culottes seem to make me look taller, which is always a plus. My friend literally looked so surprised when she saw me stating that I looked weirdly a lot taller than usual. I think pairing the culottes with platform boots probably helped in the height department as well.

This summer in London is sucking so far weather-wise and apparently it's not forecasted to go above 24 degrees for the rest of the summer. So let's pray that the forecasts are wrong and that I will be blessed with some sunlight soon.

- Blanc -

No comments:

Post a Comment