Tuesday 2 September 2014

OUTFIT: Thumbs Up

The Ihwa Mural Village had the perfect backdrop for this outfit, and I think the colours compliment the outfit well. 
Crop Top Asos // Shorts H&M // Shirt Aquascutum // Boots Edae Market


Watch Edae Market (Casio)
I've wanted these shorts since H&M first brought them out but I got lucky enough and managed to find them in the sale section in Seoul! I changed into these as soon as I bought them because they were so light and breezy and comfortable - all a must for hot and humid weather in Seoul. 

The only problem I have with them is that they look a lot like nightwear so they're hard to style. I tied a shirt around my waist to only have a peek of the lace showing through, and also to cover my stomach because the top was a bit too cropped. The weather to wear them in London has unfortunately passed so I've given up on styling them and I'm wearing them as PJs at the moment.
Mesh Backpack Asos (Pull&Bear)
Thank you to Carrie for taking these shots :-)

-Blanc

 follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment